Saturday, December 15, 2012

Don Jazzy Set To Open New Hangout In Lagos


For music producer Don Jazzy, 2012 started on a sad note, as he split with his protege and business partner of many years, D’Banj. The pair cited difference in philosophies moving forward, for the break up and promptly dabbled into other things.
However, the year is ending on a good note for the Delta State-born celebrity. After sealing a deal reported to be worth N50 million, to become the new Brand Ambassador of Loya Milk, Don Jazzy went on to acquire a Lekki property, that cost him around N160 million.
It has not ended yet. Don Baba J, as he is fondly called, has announced that he will be opening his new night club in Victoria Island, on December 21.
“Hey tweeps. I dey hail o. Pls join me as I launch my new club in V.I “PoP” next week Friday 21st December if the world no end. Lol. IDJA.”
Before now, he ran the Koko Bar, inside Ozone Cinemas with D’Ban

0 comments:

Post a Comment