Saturday, June 2, 2012

Charly Boy Shouts Out: ''I AM NOT A GAY''



     


Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has denied a story published by two national dailies that he is gay and the head of Illuminati, a fratenity group.


He said, “I have never had to deal with such an insidious report that appears to be directly calculated to portray me in the worst possible light at a time such as this.”

He added that “I want to assure Nigerians that I am NOT gay and I am NOT part of any organisation called the ‘Illuminati’ in any way, shape or form. I also categorically state that any reports of my alleged ‘confession’ to any newspaper is a figment of the imagination of my detractors, and a very insidious attempt to destroy my hard-earned reputation, and that of my Charly Boy brand, all in the mad rush of some newspapers.”

He noted that “That would be par for the course for my brand and personality, which has been admittedly controversial over the years, due to my relentless pursuit of justice for the people, fight for the rights of musicians and my tireless energy in extending the boundaries of creative entertainment in my legitimate bid to maximise my creative talents.”

He also promised to fight the writers of the story with the last drop of his blood, saying that he has instructed his attorney to instutite legal action against them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment