Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Marries Again



As you're reading this John Greatman's Blog, Stella Damasus who is obviously living on past glory may be saying her third or fourth 'I Do'.

www.nigeriafilms.com gathered that the mother of two recently displayed an engagement ring at the 2012 Mode Men of the Year Awards and she said if it looked like engagement ring, then it's, when she was asked about.

“It’s a simple thing, I am refusing to talk about, my private life”. She later said “If it looks like it then it is. It does abi, then it is. For me to boldly wear this, I know what it would cause, so I am saying let them talk”

So is it for real or it is just a stylish accessory? She finally agrees that she is wearing an engagement ring. “Yes I am wearing an engagement ring, whether it is for fashion or for real nobody knows. It is left for you to decide whether it is for real or I am wearing it for fashion or I am simply looking for trouble”.

Stella once married Jaiye Aboderin, the promising dude died mysteriously. She dated other men before she got married to Nzeribe, the wedding didn't last six months before it got dissolved. Now, it's another one for our delectable actress.
 











0 comments:

Post a Comment